You’ve got the perfect gift for your mom, and a delicious recipe for breakfast in bed is on the books. But what can you do to show your mom that you really care? Can you possibly put into words your feelings of gratitude for your mother’s love? Worry not, these sample card messages perfectly capture a mother’s beautiful love.
From just you
- “You’re my one and only mom, and you’ll always have a special place in my heart for you.”
- “I’m so proud to be your kid.”
- “Right from the start, you were the one who nurtured me, prayed over me, worried about me, guided me and supported me in every pursuit. Thank you for being there every day with just the love I needed.”
- “Now that I’m grown, I realize I don’t just feel gratitude for you—but admiration. I’d want to pattern my life after yours even if you weren’t my mother.”
- “Raising me took a lot of patience. Thanks for hanging in there with me.”
- “To Mom, with love, from your favorite child.”
- “Mom, I was lucky enough to inherit your eyes and your sense of humor. I keep hoping I’ll get your lie-detector capabilities, too!”
- “Mum, no matter what life throws at you, at least you don't have ugly children.”
- “Sorry if I drove you crazy sometimes. I only did it because I love you!”
- “To my mom, my friend, my advisor.”
- “I love you, Mama. Every day, I thank God for gifting you as my mum.”
- Thank you for loving me, teaching me, encouraging me, and raising me. You've worked hard!
- Moms like you are priceless. You have been such an amazing influence on me since I was born. Thanks for your guidance.
- You are a blessing to many people, but I am especially grateful for the amazing work you have done being my mom.
- You told me that I can be me and that I don't have to change for anyone. That was one of the most valuable lessons you imparted on me
- God has blessed me with an awesome mother. Even though I know you are not perfect, I haven't been perfect either. Thanks for all you have done.
- Mom, you have protected me, taught me, encouraged me, and accepted me the way I am. You are more than just mom to me.
- Thanks for putting up with me all these years. Only a mother could do what you do.
From You and your siblings, spouse or family
- For all you do and all you are, we love you…”
- “As a mom, as a mother-in-law, as a grandma—you’re the best, and we feel so blessed to have you!”
- “Thanks for putting up with us! We love you so very, very much.”
- “Thanks for making home the happiest place to be.”
- “Mom, you’re the glue that holds us together.”
- “Mama, your love speaks to each of us in just the way we need.”
A warm closing before your signature is like the bow on top of your gift! Choose one of ours, or come up with one of your own.
- With love,
- Lots of love,
- Love always,
- Love, always and forever,
- Much love to you,
- All my/our love,
- Love you,
- Love and cuddles,
- Hugs and kisses,
- With much love and admiration,
- Wishing you happiness,
- Warmest wishes,
- With heartfelt thanks,
- God bless,
We love seeing your heartfelt card messages and will keep on updating this list with the very best!